Summer!


I'm a big fan of the summer, and love the heat, but this summer is different. Irish summers are never really any different to any other season. It's usually rainy, breezy and dull with the occasional "warm" day. I'm warm ALL the time! Even when it's raining I don't bring a jacket out. I'm sticky and grumpy and sweaty!
It's mad how Vitamin D is supposed to be great for you, but the only way of doing that is to get out into the sunshine. It affects my eyes too! I feel like a wannabe celeb going around in my sunglasses all the time but if I don't, I can barely see.

Anyone any tips on how they cope in the Summer months?


I couldn't resist posting these photos up of our cats sunning themselves in the garden :)


Squid
Bear

2 comments:

  1. I don't have MS, but do have very heat sensitive autonomic dysfunction and have found a cooling vest brilliantly marvelous amazingly helpful. Mine is from coolsport.net. Expensive, and from the US, but this summer it has literally kept me out of hospital :) I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that, Hannah. Gonna do a Google search now :D

    ReplyDelete